YOUR SAFETY COMES FIRST!
At Elevation Trampoline your safety is our priority. We ask that you become familiar with and abide by the rules and view the Elevation rules and signage in the park and at the course zone. Remember, stay in your comfort zone. Failure to adhere to any of these or other rules at Elevation can and will result in the loss of your jump time. Thank you for always following our safety guidelines.
*Our employees receive an extensive trampoline safety training*
*Everyone that enters Elevation’s activity zone must have completed and signed a valid Elevation waiver. Those under 18 must have it signed/completed by their parent or legal guardian.**
- ANYONE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF DRUGS OR ALCOHOL IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN FROM ENTERING THE PREMISES
- DO NOT JUMP IF YOU ARE PREGNANT OR HAVE HEALTH ISSUES
- JUMPERS MUST WEAR THE VALID COLOURED WRISTBAND AT ALL TIMES IN PLAY AREA
- ELEVATION GRIP STYLE SOCKS ARE REQUIRED IN TRAMPOLINE AREA. SHOES NOT PERMITTED.
- NO SHARP OBJECTS (I.E. KEYS OR JEWELRY) OR UNAUTHORIZED OBJECTS (I.E. CAMERAS OR PHONES) ARE ALLOWED ON THE TRAMPOLINES.
- JUMPERS MUST BE IN CONTROL OF THEIR BODY AT ALL TIMES.
- ROUGH PLAY, RUNNING, AND PROFANITIES ARE PROHIBITED.
- ALWAYS JUMP AND LAND ON TWO FEET. NEVER LAND ON YOUR HEAD OR NECK.
- ONLY ONE JUMPER IS ALLOWED PER JUMPING SURFACE.
- DOUBLE BOUNCING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. NO DOUBLE FLIPS OR TRICKS OVER THE PADS. SINGLE FLIPS ARE PERMITTED BUT NO MORE THAN TWO IN A ROW.
- JUMPERS MAY NOT SIT OR LIE ON THE TRAMPOLINES. EXIT THE TRAMPOLINES IF YOU NEED TO REST.
- FAILURE TO ADHERE TO THESE RULES AND/OR TO THE VERBAL DIRECTION OF ELEVATION STAFF WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE EXPULSION FROM THE PREMISES.